Thanks for the new pictures! I LOVE the one in the toy box... and the owl hat is to die for. (We're so lucky to have Lolly in our family!) And did he climb up on the coffee table all on his own? Ugh!
Sadie says - "I love you Noah. Thank you for showing us how you walk. I know you are big now. I like your toys. I like your chair and I know you look pretty in your pajamas and you have CRAZY hair. We have speakers for our tv. We love grandma. Noah, don't you know I am at my house?" UN-EDITED.
Thanks for the new pictures! I LOVE the one in the toy box... and the owl hat is to die for. (We're so lucky to have Lolly in our family!) And did he climb up on the coffee table all on his own? Ugh!
ReplyDeleteSadie says - "I love you Noah. Thank you for showing us how you walk. I know you are big now. I like your toys. I like your chair and I know you look pretty in your pajamas and you have CRAZY hair. We have speakers for our tv. We love grandma. Noah, don't you know I am at my house?" UN-EDITED.
ReplyDelete