Saturday, June 9, 2012

                                                                           NOAH
                       I thank God everyday for sending Noah to us, we sure are lucky to have such a cool little dude as our son!
One day Noah and I went to the store and he likes to say Hi and Harro to people that walk by and he really loves it when thay say hi back. One lady said hi and Noah would say hi and she would say hi and so on and so on, this carried on for quite a while. The lady going her way and us going ours it was so funnie thay were yelling Hi from accross the store. Anyway when we were done shopping our check out lady was "THE LADY". This memory I will treasure forever!
                                                     
Mr. Mohawk!
                                                          
We had so much fun at the Zoo, Noah would cry everytime he would have to get off the rides. Thank you to the worlds best husband for buying two tickets for this ride!
Here we are standing in line for the "chooo choooo." (As Noah would say)
Noah is such a great little dude he sure does know how to make everyone around him smile.
He really does not like these boots but I just had to have the pic! Bad momma teasing the boy... LOL!
 Mr. Blueyes.
This is a picture from Easter, I would have to say its my fave!
Soup.

 































3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! Noah is getting so big! Aaron, in a couple of these pics Noah looks just like my old buddy Damien Hiller. You remember him, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Goodness. He looks so much like Aaron! And Courtney, you look AWESOME! And I had to do a double-take in the picture with Aaron because I thought it was Brian! Too funny. (Although, Brian recently shaved his face because he lost to me in a competition. Hee, hee.) We are SO, SO excited to see you guys in a few months!

    ReplyDelete